View Profile SSJ3-Goku4567

124 Movie Reviews

I could not stop myself from laughing, man! I also love the fact that my mix of the Solaris Phase 2 music was put in this! Thank you for putting that into consideration, and thank you for this laughfest!

kalabor106 responds:

Awesome! Its always great to hear from the music artist on these projects. Was going to use more of your song but my Voices were recorded to low and trying to turn them up made them crackle. So it had to be very limited. Glad you found it funny. ;)

Okay, that was silly, in a good way, that is. :D I enjoyed this, even if it was incredibly short. Nice job, RageNineteen!

Dear god... how did this get past judgment?

The abortion jokes just go too far and it's just absolutely terrible! What the hell were you THINKING making this?! I am a supporter of pro-choice, but this is just... the jokes are horrible and just plain wrong...

15 Game Reviews

It's a nice, simple platformer that is lighthearted and easy to get sucked into. This review is short, but I believe this game has potential to be something great. Well done for a first! Keep this stuff up, mate!

I have you beat, Fayari. 30834 Pain Points. :D

Dude!!

This is so simple yet so entertaining! I'm at over 150,000 and still rising!!

261 Audio Reviews

This... is going to be awful on my end, because I'm actually playing through the reboot. In terms of level design and gameplay, it's not as bad as people make it out to be, in fact the levels are fantastically designed. Too bad the characters and story aren't, though!

That being said, this is fucking epic. I wish I had heard this when it was released! And hey, guess what? Capcom is coming out with a proper Devil May Cry 5, too, soooo... yeah!

Twenty seconds in, and I'm grinning ear to ear, man! The fact that you based this off of Tír na nÓg is, in and of itself, an awesome touch, but the overall tune is, as one would expect, fucking rad and melodic as hell! No wonder it got frontpaged back in March!

DanJohansen responds:

Hey man! Glad you dig it, yeah I dig celtic folklore and music style, so I just had to! haha

This was pretty bloody awesome, man! My only complaint: it ends WAY to soon! I need more!

6 Art Reviews

I like this, but I have to question why Jotaro looks like Michael Jackson in this picture. That's not a negative, I should point out, but it's still something that's gripping my curiosity. Either way, lookin' real good.

grillhou5e responds:

Michael Jackson!? ‘Hee hee ORA!’ My facial reference for this one was actually some random Japanese fella, but I then gave him some strong features to indicate that he’s one of the Jostars! Thanks :)

It's been a while since I've seen anything from you, and I have to say you're still an exquisite artist, as you have been. I hope we can start talking more, but I hope you have a glorious new year regardless.

This is quite amazing.

And no, it's not because of its nudity. Nude art has been around for centuries, probably millenia. It's because of not only how you got the human proportions and anatomy down, but because of the choice of background and color you put into it that makes it fit in with the rest of the piece. It's a beautiful work of art. Anyone who enjoys it just because of the exposed breasts has got to be an idiot.

Hey, I do stuff on Newgrounds as well as YouTube! Check me out! Name's Shiverwar on YouTube!

Shawn Lawrence @SSJ3-Goku4567