Sonic X-plane Sonic X-plane

I could not stop myself from laughing, man! I also love the fact that my mix of the Solaris Phase 2 music was put in this! Thank you for putting that into consideration, and thank you for this laughfest!

kalabor106 responds:

Awesome! Its always great to hear from the music artist on these projects. Was going to use more of your song but my Voices were recorded to low and trying to turn them up made them crackle. So it had to be very limited. Glad you found it funny. ;)

Smell Ya Later Smell Ya Later

Okay, that was silly, in a good way, that is. :D I enjoyed this, even if it was incredibly short. Nice job, RageNineteen!

Birds n' Bees Birds n' Bees

Dear god... how did this get past judgment?

The abortion jokes just go too far and it's just absolutely terrible! What the hell were you THINKING making this?! I am a supporter of pro-choice, but this is just... the jokes are horrible and just plain wrong...

Gurp Gurp

It's a nice, simple platformer that is lighthearted and easy to get sucked into. This review is short, but I believe this game has potential to be something great. Well done for a first! Keep this stuff up, mate!

The Torture Chamber II The Torture Chamber II

I have you beat, Fayari. 30834 Pain Points. :D

Epic Combo! Epic Combo!

Dude!!

This is so simple yet so entertaining! I'm at over 150,000 and still rising!!

The Voyage The Voyage

Dan Johansen, Khairul Razikin, Jon Santiago in one tune? Dude, stop. I might have a heart attack because I can't handle this much awesome.

Seriously, though, this shit's awesome as hell! Collaborations like this need to happen more often!

DanJohansen responds:

Yeah I want to collab more for sure! Glad you dig it man :D

Hear Lies Hear Lies

It seems like you and a few others are the ONLY ones who do the screaming vocals in a way I can actually stand! I think part of it is because you mix it with actual melodic singing as opposed to doing the screaming through the entire song. The vibe I get from you is similar to that of Killswitch Engage and Stone Sour, honestly, both of whom I fucking LOVE. You've got this down to a science, it seems, and I'm glad you're still kicking ass and chewing bubble gum.

...But you seem to be all out of gum.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Wow man, those are incredible comparisons! Much appreciated. haha, These songs are fun. Not science. lol haha.

This song, has actually made it into my other bands' line up - with a female singer. She fucking slays this tune.

Glad you dig it. I'd like to upload her version soon too. Love your thoughts on that one, when we get it!

Krewella: We Are One (BurgeraX Remix) [Dubstep] Krewella: We Are One (BurgeraX Remix) [Dubstep]

Okay, coming from Bad-Man-Incorporated, I kind of expected metal, not dubstep. Dubstep isn't even that well-enjoyed by me. You managed to be an exception, however. This was both beautiful and powerful. For someone who doesn't even like dubstep that much, I've got to say you know damn well what you're doing! You made something I dislike and turned it into something I find myself moving to, and that's not very easy to do! You've got some mad talent, mate! Perhaps I can learn a thing or two from you!

BurgeraX responds:

Thank you, im glad you like it enough to motivate you :)

The Sky Is The Limit The Sky Is The Limit

It's been a while since I've seen anything from you, and I have to say you're still an exquisite artist, as you have been. I hope we can start talking more, but I hope you have a glorious new year regardless.

Chess Red Queen Chess Red Queen

This is quite amazing.

And no, it's not because of its nudity. Nude art has been around for centuries, probably millenia. It's because of not only how you got the human proportions and anatomy down, but because of the choice of background and color you put into it that makes it fit in with the rest of the piece. It's a beautiful work of art. Anyone who enjoys it just because of the exposed breasts has got to be an idiot.

The One Who Can't Let Go The One Who Can't Let Go

Holy Jesus...

This is one sweet pic of Cloud! I could never do something this awesome in my life!