Skype
mudkip404

Sonic X-plane Sonic X-plane

I could not stop myself from laughing, man! I also love the fact that my mix of the Solaris Phase 2 music was put in this! Thank you for putting that into consideration, and thank you for this laughfest!

kalabor106 responds:

Awesome! Its always great to hear from the music artist on these projects. Was going to use more of your song but my Voices were recorded to low and trying to turn them up made them crackle. So it had to be very limited. Glad you found it funny. ;)

Smell Ya Later Smell Ya Later

Okay, that was silly, in a good way, that is. :D I enjoyed this, even if it was incredibly short. Nice job, RageNineteen!

Birds n' Bees Birds n' Bees

Dear god... how did this get past judgment?

The abortion jokes just go too far and it's just absolutely terrible! What the hell were you THINKING making this?! I am a supporter of pro-choice, but this is just... the jokes are horrible and just plain wrong...

Sonic Shorts: Volume 7 Sonic Shorts: Volume 7

This is the funniest one yet.

That last clip especially had me literally laughing until I couldn't breathe! You guys are freaking GENIUSES!

Short Stick Wars Short Stick Wars

Uhm...

I'm not even sure what to say on this one besides these few things.

First off, the story is WAY overdone. Try to find something else that you think HASN'T been done and work off of that.

Second, the sticks are, to say the least, a bit half-assed to me. The line tool works great for stick figures, but they only work as well as you make them work. The same thing goes for the brush tool. Try to slow down, do more frame-by-frame animations, and try to clean some of the stuff up there.

Third, the transformation explosion effect. Please, PLEASE upgrade that. There are tutorials for that sort of thing IF you need them. Trust me, poking around the site for tuts is a real helpful source of movie knowledge.

Fourth, make a background. Please don't leave us with a pure black screen, and please put in some music. All movies are more enjoyable when sticks are kicking ass to kick-ass music.

Note that I'm actually trying to give you advice here, and not just trying to insult you like some of the other people on this site. Please take all advice to consideration, and if I have offended you in any way, I will make a formal apology. Nevertheless, please try to brush up on your skills.

--Shawn--

P.S. In case you're wondering, yes, I have worked with Flash before, and yes I've made short stick figure films. None of them were serious, nor were they uploaded to NG. So please don't make any assumptions that I don't know how to make Flash or that kind of thing.

Jedi Duels Jedi Duels

This always makes me laugh!

The idea of Yoda having a twin is funny in itself, but these funny events make it even better!

Math Class Math Class

Pff!! My god, Joanime! Your videos never fail!

Entertainment is what I look for in a video, and your videos have it. And not just a little bit, but a whole lot of it! Plus your animating skills are pretty sweet. :D

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

This is just too awesome!

I especially loved the parts with Peach. XD What is it with pulling Toad out of her vag?

More Brawl Taunts More Brawl Taunts

Once again well done, Kirb and Rina

I found this, and the predecessor to this, to be mightily funny, and quite enjoyable. I love the work in this, especially the animation to go with it. Full score from me.

Don't Sleep, Robby! Don't Sleep, Robby!

I've been waiting for this episode!

Despite the long wait, this is so awesome!! This is by far the funniest episode yet!