Skype
mudkip404

Gurp Gurp

It's a nice, simple platformer that is lighthearted and easy to get sucked into. This review is short, but I believe this game has potential to be something great. Well done for a first! Keep this stuff up, mate!

The Torture Chamber II The Torture Chamber II

I have you beat, Fayari. 30834 Pain Points. :D

Epic Combo! Epic Combo!

Dude!!

This is so simple yet so entertaining! I'm at over 150,000 and still rising!!

Effing Meteors Effing Meteors

I am labeled as "SWEEEET! :D"

Anyway, this game is really entertaining! I managed to make a meteor 200 miles in radius. :D HUGE-ASS thing!

Ragdoll Laser Dodge Ragdoll Laser Dodge

I don't like it... not at all...

...I LOVE IT!!!! It really is addicting! Nice choice of song, too. It's challenging once the lazers begin to crosshatch.

Stick Shooter Stick Shooter

I'm not gonna be harsh.

Yes, the game could use improvement, but unlike some of these idiots, I'm not going to bash you with "omg thiz sux u noob l2makeflash how u come up wid dis crapzorz lol hax" or whatever.

The good-

Well, for starters, you have a decent way of starting from where you left off.

Kind of real, I mean, in real life, you'd pretty much die in one hit by a bullet, unless you're lucky.

The not-so-good-

Well... The graphics weren't that good, but you tried.

The recording of your voice. You need a better way of recording.

The music kind of hurt my ears.

---------

Now, I'm not saying this is terrible, but you do need to improve on a lot of stuff. It was good for a game, though. I can't create flash games worth crap.

This has been SSJ3-Goku4567, over and out.

-----SSJ3-Goku4567-----

My first Zelda Flash My first Zelda Flash

Heh.

Pretty good for a first. You may want to work on the bugs however. And to the people that claim they're Dragonforce, I doubt you are. Anyways, keep working on this, and submit more flashes :P

DBZ Humor Gallery DBZ Humor Gallery

Umm... interesting, dbz-gt...

This flash is decent. Nothing really more to say.

TheExtreme Stick Tutorial TheExtreme Stick Tutorial

SOme things were ripped off

But that doesn't mean it's not a good tutorial! This and the Ultimate Stick Tutorial helped me out alot. I like both, and I may look back on these for tips in case i somehow forget.

Ultimate Stick Tutorial Ultimate Stick Tutorial

I learned well from both tutorials.

From the Extreme Stick Tutorial, I learned close up faces with hair, and from this I learned interesting animations skills and blur effects.