Skype
mudkip404

Sonic X-plane Sonic X-plane

I could not stop myself from laughing, man! I also love the fact that my mix of the Solaris Phase 2 music was put in this! Thank you for putting that into consideration, and thank you for this laughfest!

kalabor106 responds:

Awesome! Its always great to hear from the music artist on these projects. Was going to use more of your song but my Voices were recorded to low and trying to turn them up made them crackle. So it had to be very limited. Glad you found it funny. ;)

Smell Ya Later Smell Ya Later

Okay, that was silly, in a good way, that is. :D I enjoyed this, even if it was incredibly short. Nice job, RageNineteen!

Birds n' Bees Birds n' Bees

Dear god... how did this get past judgment?

The abortion jokes just go too far and it's just absolutely terrible! What the hell were you THINKING making this?! I am a supporter of pro-choice, but this is just... the jokes are horrible and just plain wrong...

Gurp Gurp

It's a nice, simple platformer that is lighthearted and easy to get sucked into. This review is short, but I believe this game has potential to be something great. Well done for a first! Keep this stuff up, mate!

The Torture Chamber II The Torture Chamber II

I have you beat, Fayari. 30834 Pain Points. :D

Epic Combo! Epic Combo!

Dude!!

This is so simple yet so entertaining! I'm at over 150,000 and still rising!!

Solar Overdrive! Solar Overdrive!

About what I'd expect! A melt-your-face-off heavy metal song with a lot of energy and personality, complete with backup strings n' shit. Metal and orchestral go together like chocolate chip cookies and A FUCKING T-BONE STEAK!

And yes, they go well flawlessly, and I will fight you if you disagree!

Nice job here, man!

FinalFantasyVII StillMoreFight FinalFantasyVII StillMoreFight

Ugh, I'm sorry, but the instruments were far too overdriven, a good portion of the notes were off, the percussion was lacking, VERY lacking, and overall, it just hurt my ears. At the very least, anyone who listens to this can recognize the tune you were trying to recreate, but jeez...

I get that this is all the way from 2006, so hopefully you've improved a LOT since then. I have hope.

Destroyer Destroyer

Damn, dude! Been a while since I heard something resembling famous artists or bands of ages past, and your pieces deliver!

The Sky Is The Limit The Sky Is The Limit

It's been a while since I've seen anything from you, and I have to say you're still an exquisite artist, as you have been. I hope we can start talking more, but I hope you have a glorious new year regardless.

Chess Red Queen Chess Red Queen

This is quite amazing.

And no, it's not because of its nudity. Nude art has been around for centuries, probably millenia. It's because of not only how you got the human proportions and anatomy down, but because of the choice of background and color you put into it that makes it fit in with the rest of the piece. It's a beautiful work of art. Anyone who enjoys it just because of the exposed breasts has got to be an idiot.

The One Who Can't Let Go The One Who Can't Let Go

Holy Jesus...

This is one sweet pic of Cloud! I could never do something this awesome in my life!